My first official attempt at a portable protection witch bottle. June, of 2015.
I made this personal size witch bottle to carry on my person. A witch bottle is often buried or hidden on a property or within the home. I used a found mini sized alcohol bottle that I cleaned and sanitized. My own urine and also an apple cider with the mother are used to fill the bottle. It has several different items placed inside, and the cap is sealed with black wax from a candle I meditated with. It is filled with my intentions, and no ill-will towards anyone. Only self-protection.
It’s my first official attempt at a bottle like this. In the future, I will also incorporate my hair/blood and or saliva.
*UPDATE 7/9/2015 – Last week I threw the bottle away. When I unwrapped it I saw the contents had turned completely black. Now, it could have been the ingredients in the bottle decaying naturally or as I choose to believe.. that the bottle fulfilled it’s purpose. I thanked it for it’s work! I had noticed a change in attitude towards me, when I was carrying it in my handbag.
There is a negative energy directed towards my home and us, as well. Tonight I decided to do some work in regards to such matters with a focus on the use of salt and pepper. There is a long history of salt having protective qualities, to read about using salt in magic visit here. Black pepper is also known for banishing negativity.
1. I cleansed my home with a bundle of wild harvested sage (purchased here: non-affiliate link) while saying repeatedly “Lord moves thine evil influence!”
2. Followed by a physical cleaning of my home. My preferred method is to physically clean first but I felt I needed to cleanse with sage immediately and so I did.
3. Using a mixture of sea salt and black pepper I deposited pinches of it in the all corners of my home and laid it across the window sills.
4. Using a clean spray bottle I mixed what was left of the salt and pepper into water and sprayed down my doors and door jams and washed them. My front door was the last door I washed.
5. Silver dimes were laid under my door mats.
6. I threw salt out the windows and out the front door cursing the unwanted to never come back!
Once all of that was done, I drank in a cold glass of water feeling blessed and then showered and scrubbed with salt!
May of 2014 was a particularly rough month for me. With many various concerns, I felt I was in need of general blessings. I read the info on a spell at one of my favorite sources. The spell actually calls for the name to be carved into the candle but I decided to just write my name instead (lazy.) I also made my oil to bless & anoint the candle with. I melted a bit of the candle and affixed it to the base which is a re-purposed lid from a small jar. Underneath the lid, a bit of my hair.
I burned a bit of the candle everyday, pinching the flame between my fingertips. I said the blessing just as written on the site. The only modification I did make to the latter of the spell was that I said the prayer/blessing twice a day, I felt I was much in need. For me, this spell was very effective. I noticed a change fairly quickly and was happy with the results.