I was in severe pain to that was accompanied by a headache, that was extremely oppressing. Apparently, my chiropractor says that my muscles were over worked at yesterday’s treatment and massage. It was hours before I could see her and get the relief I so needed. Finally, after my visit with her I started feeling better. Resting was priority, but then overwhelming feelings and negative emotions over took me. Anxiety and self-hate creeped in. I am really not sure why. I remembered a recent post by Silver RavenWolf (link) and performed her ritual. No photos for this one folks! However, I am feeling an improvement in my attitude.
The basics of the ritual: Take a pair of underwear of the person afflicted and boil in saltwater, while chanting. This will help to banish the negativity attached to the owner of the underwear.
There is a negative energy directed towards my home and us, as well. Tonight I decided to do some work in regards to such matters with a focus on the use of salt and pepper. There is a long history of salt having protective qualities, to read about using salt in magic visit here. Black pepper is also known for banishing negativity.
1. I cleansed my home with a bundle of wild harvested sage (purchased here: non-affiliate link) while saying repeatedly “Lord moves thine evil influence!”
2. Followed by a physical cleaning of my home. My preferred method is to physically clean first but I felt I needed to cleanse with sage immediately and so I did.
3. Using a mixture of sea salt and black pepper I deposited pinches of it in the all corners of my home and laid it across the window sills.
4. Using a clean spray bottle I mixed what was left of the salt and pepper into water and sprayed down my doors and door jams and washed them. My front door was the last door I washed.
5. Silver dimes were laid under my door mats.
6. I threw salt out the windows and out the front door cursing the unwanted to never come back!
Once all of that was done, I drank in a cold glass of water feeling blessed and then showered and scrubbed with salt!